Our monthly online newsletter is for anyone with an interest in disability issues.
Current Issue: August 2019
- The Children's Trust: Guide for Teachers & School Staff
- Blue Badge Parking Scheme
- Cauda Equina syndrome
- Plastic Bottles To Prosthetic Sockets
- Sophie Christiansen
- Sleeping Night Rates - Another Update!
- TV Alerts
- Boyes Turner Column - Health & Welfare Deputyship
- Icandance, annual inclusive performance
- Sepsis Wear Red Day
- NHS Factsheet, making information and the words we use accessible
- New Disability Emojis
- Lucy Dodd achieves her fundraising target to walk again
- Boyes Turner Column - What is Mental Capacity?
- The fabulous 10 year old born without hands who wins a handwriting competition
- "I gig in my wheelchair every week"
- Wear Red Day
- Eastenders Autism Storyline
- Boyes Turner: Disability & Driving
- The OT Practice: Mental & Physical Health: Why They Go Hand in Hand
- Nannytax: Offers
- Snap Care: Personal Stories
- icandance Annual Charity Performance
- Tideway Sailability
- We Love This: GCSEs Using Eye Movement
- Boyes Turner: Buying Insurance if you have a Disability
- The OT Practice: Role of Alexa in Clinical Practice
- Panorama: Hospital Abuse Scandal
- Snap Summer Scheme is back!
- Boyes Turner: Are you entitled to a Council Tax Discount?
- Inside the Liverpool Café run by teenagers with special needs
- What is the Access Card?
- The OT Practice: A Professional’s Guide to Sensory Impairment
- Nannytax: Tax-Free Childcare - Up to £4,000 per year!
- Snap Out & About: Brain Injury Group Training, Cerebral Palsy
- The OT Practice: HRH, Princess Royal's visit
- We Love This! Children's joy at seeing dolls who look like them
- Snap Out & About: BackUp Front Row Charity Event
- Boyes Turner: Do you need capacity to use the internet and social media?
- TV Alert: My Autistic Big Brother and Me
- Snap Out & About: Child Brain Injury Trust Training
- Charlene Hughes - Boyes Turner
- London Fashion Week
- Spectrum Night Walks
- Brain Injury Identity Card
- Barbie's 60th Birthday