Our monthly online newsletter is for anyone with an interest in disability issues.
Current Issue: April 2019
- Snap Summer Scheme is back!
- Boyes Turner: Are you entitled to a Council Tax Discount?
- Inside the Liverpool Café run by teenagers with special needs
- What is the Access Card?
- The OT Practice: A Professional’s Guide to Sensory Impairment
- Nannytax: Tax-Free Childcare - Up to £4,000 per year!
- Snap Out & About: Brain Injury Group Training, Cerebral Palsy
- The OT Practice: HRH, Princess Royal's visit
- We Love This! Children's joy at seeing dolls who look like them
- Snap Out & About: BackUp Front Row Charity Event
- Boyes Turner: Do you need capacity to use the internet and social media?
- TV Alert: My Autistic Big Brother and Me
- Snap Out & About: Child Brain Injury Trust Training
- Charlene Hughes - Boyes Turner
- London Fashion Week
- Spectrum Night Walks
- Brain Injury Identity Card
- Barbie's 60th Birthday
- Funding Award for Futuristic Wheelchair
- Early Years Online Course from CBIT
- Head-Shaping Helmets
- Minister for Disabled Children & Families
- The Care Team Package
- Fairy Bricks
- Brexit Settlement Scheme