We only work with candidates we believe are passionate about working in this field; it is a highly rewarding job, but also a demanding one that requires a true commitment.
We place people from very different backgrounds who offer a diverse range of skills and experience including:
Makaton, Sign Languages, PECS, Conductive Education, implementing physiotherapy programmes, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), speech and occupational therapy, behaviour management programmes such as ABA, parenting skills, working with people with Acquired Brain Injury, rehabilitation, complex medical skills such as tube feeding, tracheostomy care, suctioning, oxygen administration and epilepsy management...
The people we work with:
* Strive to help the young person be as independent and confident as is possible
* Improve educational, communication, social and life skills
* Enable the young person to partake in activities, hobbies and access their community
* Aid physical well-being and ensure personal safety
* Continue to seek ways to enhance the quality of the young person's life
* Recognise the importance of considering and responding to the needs of the whole family
* Are sensitive to the client's choices, opinions and preferences, respect their privacy and see them as an individual
*Want to make a difference and help the young person lead the life they want to
Click here to see a selection of just some of the candidates who have recently registered with SNAP and are ready to find a great job!