SEND Tribunal National Trial
Lydia provided an overview of the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Tribunal’s extended powers in respect of health and social care, and what this means for children and young people with EHCPs.
She answered the following questions – and a few more asked by our audience on the day:
- What is the SEND Tribunal National Trial?
- What does it mean now the Trial has ended?
- What happens if the educational parts of an appeal get resolved but I still want the Tribunal to look at health and/or social care?
- If an appeal gets to a hearing, and includes health and/or social care, how long will the hearing be? How many witnesses can I bring?
- What happens once SENDIST has made their recommendations about health and social care?
If you missed it (or want to view it again!), you can on our YouTube channel: