In addition to our usual company terms and conditions, the following terms apply for Snap Job Advert & Shortlist:
• The details of all candidates who apply to your position remain the property of Snap Care / SNAP
• Candidate’s details may not be passed onto a third party now, or at any time in the future, unless Snap
Care has given explicit permission & an appropriate recruitment fee has been paid.
• Candidate’s details may contain identifying / personal details. You agree to delete / dispose of candidate details in an appropriate manner once no longer required. (Digital copies deleted, Printed copied shredded). Full data protection guidance can be found on the ICO Website.
• Candidates may only be considered for the specific role being advertised. If they are recruited for another job, now or at any time in the future, an additional placement fee will be applicable.
• If a candidate also applies for a Snap position, we will proceed with that candidate’s application. We will not aggressively target candidates who have applied for your position for one week after their application, however they will receive automated emails when new jobs are posted if their criteria matches that job.
• Snap Care will play no part in the engagement process and can take no responsibility for the suitability of any candidate who applies whatsoever.
• Clients who utilise this service, agree to inform Snap Care / SNAP Childcare once they have offered a position to a candidate.
• The client will be the employer of any candidate recruited through this service and legally responsible as an employer under UK employment law. (This includes paying wages, tax and National Insurance).
• Snap Care cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions in the job details provided. It is your responsibility to ensure the job details are correct and do not contain confidential, identifying or misleading information. Snap reserve the right to refuse adverts that are deemed inappropriate.
• A fee of £900.00 (Snap Job Advert) or £1,800.00 (Snap Shortlist) plus VAT will be payable prior to our search commencing. The invoice will be raised once the terms have been signed and returned
• Snap Job Advert: If your job has not attracted any suitable candidates for you after 4 weeks of the job going live and you wish us to continue promoting it, we will be happy to discuss options with you.
• Snap Short-List: If your job has not attracted any suitable candidates after 4 weeks of the job going live, you may request (by email) a reimbursement of 50% of the fee paid and terminate our agreement.