International Terms & Conditions
(Please read carefully, these terms are binding).
1. Where an Employer has requested the services of SNAP Childcare Ltd (Snap Care is part of Snap Childcare Ltd), they are deemed to have accepted SNAP Childcare’s terms conditions and fees. In these terms and conditions an "Employer" means a person or company that employs or seeks to employ a nanny, carer or other childcare / care worker through the services of SNAP Childcare, and an "Employee" or “Candidate” means a nanny, carer or other childcare / care worker introduced by SNAP Childcare.
2. SNAP Childcare is an introductory service only. Any contract of employment will be entered into between the Employer and Employee. Our involvement in contracts is in an advisory capacity only.
3. SNAP Childcare will invoice the Employer when an Employee has accepted the position offered and not on the first day of employment. Agency fees are payable within 14 days of date of invoice or 14 days prior to the Employee starting work, which ever is the soonest. Candidates will only commence employment when full payment of the invoice has been received. Late payment will be subject to a 10% surcharge on all accounts not settled within this period and in addition to re-claim any costs (including debt collector's fees) incurred as a result of chasing payment.
4. In the following situations the 30% retainer fee will not be returned:
4a) If SNAP Childcare has identified and sent details of suitable applicant(s) based on the information provided about the position, but the Employer has changed the details of the position to such an extent, that the identified applicant(s) is / are no longer suitable. This also includes the complete withdrawal of a position.
4b) If SNAP Childcare has identified and sent details of suitable applicant(s) based on the information provided about the position, but the Employer has identified a candidate herself / himself and / or no longer requires the services of SNAP Childcare.
5. Should an Employee's temporary or part-time position be extended the Employer shall notify SNAP Childcare in writing within 7 days of any such change, and be liable to pay any additional fee commensurate with the additional employment. Failure to notify SNAP Childcare, will result in an additional 10% surcharge.
6. All information that is passed by SNAP Childcare in the course of an introduction shall be treated as confidential by the Employer, such information to include (but not be limited to) C.V.'s, addresses, the fact of introduction, and all other personal details.
7. We recommend a trial is arranged prior to a job offer. Trials are limited to one week (7 days). The Employer is responsible for all costs relating to the trial, including return travel costs, travel insurance, accommodation and remuneration to the candidate based on the quoted weekly wage.
8. No Employer who has received details of a candidate from SNAP Childcare, shall introduce that Employee to any third party other than through SNAP Childcare at any time, now or in the future, nor employ the candidate now or at any time in the future, without going through SNAP Childcare and paying the agreed placement fees. If an introduction is made contrary to this condition at any time now or in the future, the Employer shall be liable for the full fees plus a surcharge of 10%.
9. Whilst SNAP Childcare makes every reasonable effort to ensure the suitability of potential Employees/candidates, we cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or personal injury arising out of any introduction, nor give any warranty concerning history, character, age or capability.
10. If a position is offered to & accepted by the candidate, but then subsequently withdrawn by the Employer, the Employer will be liable to pay the full placement fee.
11. If a permanent candidate is required & the Employer accepts a temporary candidate until a suitable permanent candidate is available, we will deduct 50% of the temporary fee paid from any subsequent permanent fee.
12. Where a position has been offered and accepted, but the details of the position have subsequently changed so as to make the position untenable and unable to start the position, the Employer will be liable for the full fee plus one weeks wages for the candidate. If the candidate has already started the position, the Employer will be liable for the full fee plus wages relating to the number of days or weeks the candidate has worked.
13. We try very hard to offer a great service, but if you are unhappy about any aspect and wish to make a complaint about SNAP Childcare or any of its' employees, please write to Andrew Knight or Sally Britton, (Directors). SNAP Childcare. 91 Great Eastern Street. Shoreditch London EC2A 3HZ. We take all complaints seriously and will reply to your complaint within 10 working days.
Agency Replacement Guarantee
Snap offers a replacement guarantee period for positions placed of 4 months (16 weeks). Should a placement not work out during this time, we will find a replacement within 8 weeks of receiving written confirmation of termination of employment, based on the initial requirements provided. Only one replacement will be made for each placement.
Our guarantee is conditional on the following:
1. Snap receives written notification of the termination of employment from the Employer within five working days of the agency being initially informed
2. The placement fee due has been paid in full within 14 days of the date of invoice.
3. Suitable replacement(s) are not unreasonably refused within the 8-week replacement period (Based on the initial requirements provided)
4. Another agency or other source is not used during the 8-week replacement period
5. The Employee has left or not started the position because of unreasonable conditions
6. The job description has not been changed
7. The contract has been used and has not been breached
8. SNAP Childcare's Terms and Conditions have been adhered to
9. The job has not been withdrawn within the 8-week replacement period
10. The Employer has not informed SNAP Childcare within the 8-week period they no longer require the services of SNAP Childcare
Should no replacement be available within the 8 week replacement period and the terms of the guarantee above have not been breached, SNAP Childcare will issue the applicable refund as follows:
Up to 2 months: 45%, 2 to 3 months: 25%, 3 to 4 months: 15%
Should a candidate cancel the placement through no fault of the Employer, a replacement will be provided at no additional charge. Should no suitable replacement be available within an 8 week period, a full refund will be made minus a £600.00 administration fee.
Snap Care part of SNAP Childcare. Registered Office: 91 Great Eastern Street. London EC2A 3HZ
Co. Number: 4140483
Register your International vacancy here
or contact us for more information: email@example.com 00 44 20 7729 2200