We have enjoyed working with Harrison Associates since 2007. We are now pleased to also work in association with Harrison Associates on some positions where they are recruiting directly.
Find out more about Harrison Associates:
Harrison Associates provide quality case management, expert witness and rehabilitation services for adults and children with serious and catastrophic injuries and conditions.
We have a reputation for excellence and our highly skilled team include allied health professionals and nurses with experience in complex orthopaedic injury, brain injury, spinal cord injury and, children in acute and community settings.
Our reputation for quality is evidenced by our international accreditation with CARF and we provide industry leading training, supervision and support to our associates.
Our case management services are independent and impartial and focus on the individual clients’ needs.
- Our services address the medical, therapeutic, care, social, employment, educational and housing needs in order to maximise recovery and optimise quality of life.
- We also organise care packages including recruitment and monitoring of support staff.
- Where there is no team leader in place, any initial or ongoing training that is required for the carer to do their role is facilitated and organised by our case manager.
- Our case manager will provide support to the carer and be the first point of contact, with HR support in the background when required. .
We prepare expert witness reports for the court and other bodies and are experienced professionals in medical negligence and personal injury litigation claims. Our reports include:
- Care, and/or OT
- Aids and Equipment
- Nursing Opinion
- Physiotherapy and
- Speech and Language Therapy
Our associates are based across the whole UK and are able to undertake work overseas and in Ireland.
Since 1985 we have been helping people to reclaim their lives after serious injury and we look forward to continuing to make a making a difference.
For further information, please visit our website: www.harrisonassociates.org Or call 020 8998 2992.