Support during the COVID-19 Outbreak
We appreciate our clients' needs don't go away because of COVID-19 and we are fortunate to be able to continue to offer a full service.
We will keep this page updated as often as we can, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Changes in Recruitment Processes
- All Snap staff are working remotely and have been since Monday,16th March 2020
- Recruiter interviews and meeting new clients are online
- The DBS has temporarily changed the way we can check and process documents online
- We are accepting all UK referrals and International referrals with a start date of July or later
- We are scheduling recruiter interviews as usual for candidates seeking work
- We have a pool of candidates available and wanting to work which we build each day
- Opening hours remain the same, Monday to Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm, Friday to 4.00pm
Recommendations and Info
- Arrange initial employer interviews online
- Ensure handwashing facilities are available and offered to interviewees as soon as they arrive
- Support Workers (including SEN Nannies/Mannies, carers etc.) who work with clients whose support is essential, are considered key workers
- Snap can provide a document confirming candidate status as an essential worker
Snap teamed up with Jemma Garside and Jemille Gibson from Boyes Turner to record a Podcast to cover some of the legal employment questions. We plan further podcasts/Q&A webinars, but if you have any employment questions, we'll be happy to try and answer them.
Please contact us to discuss recruiting support, finding a great job or if you have any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7729 2200