1. In these terms and conditions an "Employer" means a person or company that employs or seeks to employ a candidate (nanny, carer or other childcare / care worker) through the services of SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care and an "Employee" means a candidate (nanny, carer or other childcare / care worker) introduced by SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care.
2. SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care is an introductory service only. Any contract of employment will be entered into between the Employer and Employee. Our involvement in contracts is in an advisory capacity only. The Client is legally responsible for their employee's Tax and National Insurance payments and for providing a payslip, as well as any pension contributions that are required to be made by UK law.
3. Where an Employer has requested the services of SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care Ltd, they are deemed to have accepted SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care terms and conditions and fees.
4. Whilst SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care makes every reasonable effort to ensure the suitability of Employees who are introduced, we cannot accept responsibility for loss, damage or personal injury arising out of any introduction, nor give any warranty concerning history, character, age or capability.
5. All information that is passed by SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care in the course of an introduction shall be treated as confidential by the prospective Employer, such information to include (but not be limited to) C.V.'s, addresses, the fact of introduction, and all other personal details.
6. No Employer who has received details of a candidate from SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care, shall introduce that Employee to any third party other than through SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care at any time, now or in the future, nor employ the candidate now or at any time in the future, without going through SNAP Childcare / SNAP Care and paying the agreed placement fees. If an introduction is made contrary to this condition at any time now or in the future, the Employer shall be liable for the full fees plus a surcharge of 10%.